Isys Mobile is a fully featured PDA handheld solution working on the Windows Mobile Network. This was developed to link with Isys Skipman Container Collections Software.
- Full integration with Skipman allowing scheduling of ad hoc work or rounds to a specific handheld device with full reply feature band signature capture
- Individual driver log-in with safety check sheet, the completion of which is recorded in the main system
- Driver has clear view of work to be completed together with all notes applicable to that job. Job specific notes have to be acknowledged by driver
- Successfully completed jobs automatically advance job status in collections
- Queried or void jobs immediately update main system with colour change in diary
- Six separate times recorded per job, photos and signatures, all sent back to main system
- System includes disposal facility which enables disposal at third party site and recording of weighbridge ticket number and weight on PDA
- System links to Bluetooth on-board weighing system on VWS and Vishay equipment
- Available on a range of compatible handheld units. Optional in cab printer. All equipment installed in the vehicle linked to main vehicle wiring. Satellite navigation for driver.
Psion is a pioneer in quality mobile handheld computers and their application in industrial markets around the world. We’ve innovated in the field of mobile computing since 1980, starting with the invention of the PDA; through to helping our global customers solve their business problems today. Our clients include Volkswagen, RWE nPower, E.ON, BMW, Goodyear, Copenhagen Airports, and many others.
Through our open innovation business model, we have the ability to work directly with our customers and partners to co-create new variants of our mobile hardware, software and services that meet the specific needs of the marketplace. This collaboration is made possible by our open innovation community site, www.ingenuityworking.com.
Psion PLC is a public company on the London Stock Exchange. It is headquartered in London with corporate offices located in Europe, North America, Asia, Latin America, Africa and the Middle East.
For more information, visit: www.psion.com