Isys software routinely link to a wide range of recognised accounts applications. Depending on the method of communicating supported by the application our system can normally offer a two-way link between Isys and the accounts supplier.
- All ISYS applications contain an internal billing and invoicing module. After invoicing transactional data is exported to the sales/nominal ledger
- Two-way link allows accounts application to update ISYS on a regular basis
- New customer set up in the system automatically populates ISYS together with both credit and warning limit
- Credit limits are monitored in both ISYS and accounts application
- When the customer reaches a pre-set percentage/value of its credit limit a warning appears on the weighbridges/Skipman booking screens to inform the operator. An auto-email is sent to accounts staff
- Any customers on stop in accounts automatically feed back to ISYS.